Monday, January 24, 2011

polo baby
rugby save me
fresh kicks on deck
like new done nails im blessed
never been stressed
cause if i want it i get it
unlike the rest
ill put a bullet in a head
just to get me some bread
then walk it off like i lost it all
forgetting the cause
i worship the dollar more then i worship the lord
 so i take whats mine
not scaryed of the fine
cause i stay on the run
like to fat kids that stay on the bun
label me a theif
say karma is on its way for me
an ill see whats its insorted for me
i dont believe in light
cause the darness never go bright
so i take a bite
of the bitter place they call life
then i rest within the sheets
knowing that ill die a beast
so ill take every thing left
so i could be fly when im decease




poem by saikou s bah

No comments:

Post a Comment