Thursday, January 13, 2011

Once riding in old Baltimore,
Heart-filled, head-filled with glee,
I saw a baltimorean
Keep looking straight at me.

Now I was eight and very small,
and he was no whit bigger,
and so I smiled, but he poked out
his tongue and called me, "nigger."

I saw the whole of Baltimore
From May until December,
of all the things that happened there
thats all i could remember



response: the words are very catchy so yall think its a  nursery ryhme. even though the things that where said in this poem was hurt full it sort of balanced things out because the writer didnt really show emotion they just told a story. i think the main reason for these beacuse in this poem the child is 8 years old and when your 8 you dont really know much about hate full people. these poem teachies the kid and important that not every one in this world  is nice there killers, liers, and most importantly haters

No comments:

Post a Comment