Monday, May 23, 2011

#3

#3 Who was I? Who am I? Who do I want to be?

In the past i stood a young narrow minded child, a child that only believed what was preached under his house hold. I was a child that cared more about forgiveness then forgotten. While my peers went trick or treating i would lay in the house and listen to my farther talk about how hollowen was for the devil. I was a child that was hidden from the world. i deared not to challenge my parents and there rules because i was scaryed of dissapointment. I saw the world within my parents eyes, i was a young black kid that was scaryed of experience.
I am a opened minded teenager, that sometimes rebel away from what was preached in my house hold. i am a child that cares less about someones thoughts of my actions or my presents. i am a child that looks at life from different point of view and trys hard not to judge anorther. i am a person who doesnt hold nothing back and lives life through my own pair of eyes. i am a child that craves success but doent hate defeat. I am now a black teenager who aims for the future.
i want to be a man that feeds the hungry, i want to be a mna that live life with joy and meets more then corners. i want to  be a man that is not a mentor but a teacher. i dont want someone to fair meh i want people to respect me. i want to be a man that dies not having any regrets or second thoughts. i want to be a man that was created by my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment