Wednesday, October 13, 2010

entry #7

Entry #7

    After research my thoughts about freak the mighty
Stayed the same based on what I got from the internet. “Just one word can describe this book, and that is “awesome”. I read this book recently, and I really loved the plot of this book. It is all about true friendship between two completely different boys. One boy is suffering from a bad disease, and he has very little time to live, and other one is a big boy, who is weak in study, and everything. So, the movie shows that one day both of them met, and they become good friends, and the boy who was suffering found that his friend would help him to do the things, which he would probably not going to do with his own, so he made him his legs, and he started to explore the world, and while doing this he also helping his friend to be a good person in life, and he is also grooming him to be a better person in life, and surprisingly he was listening to Kieran, and he was changing inside. One day Kieran got died because of his chronicle disease. So the big boy became very sad, but because of Kieran he became a good person now, and he wrote a book about his life, and the story ends. Trust me friends if you read this movie you will cry like I did, it was so wonderful, especially the performance of Kieran was really impressive. This movie got two Golden globes, so you can see that it is a great movie to watch, I really enjoyed reading this book, and it is the best movie of true friendship.”
This quote came from an elder person. Based on my research it makes me appreciate how the author stresses on friendship.
Also how important it is to have a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment